Crafters of Fine Hard Ciders
1. Please bring and wear a face covering whenever you are in the tasting area and not at your table.
2. One party per table please.
3. Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer (provided) regularly.
4. Please visit another time if you are feeling ill.
5. Be respectful of others and maintain a safe 6 feet from others not in your party.
6. Dogs on leashes are welcome.
7. We remain family friendly and do not have a strict age limit for face coverings. We simply ask you help your children follow the above guidelines.
8. Be kind!
REOPENING UPDATE: We have finally stepped back into offering tastings at the cidery on Saturdays, from 12-5, weather permitting. We will post to our Facebook page if we anticipate being rained out, though online orders can still be picked up on Saturdays.
COVID-19 UPDATE: First of all, everyone at Norumbega is doing well given the situation. We also appreciate the many calls from customers looking to visit the cidery to buy cider. We are currently closed to the public and we have discontinued our stand at the Brunswick Winter Market. At this point it looks as though we will also suspend our participation in the Crystal Springs Farmers' Market due to start in May, and we are postponing our season opening of the cidery from May to June at the earliest.
In the meantime our online store is available for placing pick-up orders for cider and merchandise for those looking to support Norumbega. Also, our distributor, Craft Beer Guild continues to service the retail outlets that remain open. As we get information about where the distributor is selling our products, we are posting that information on our Facebook page, so keep checking there for the latest.
Thank you all for your interest and support and stay safe!